Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It's been a while

I've been sitting in front of the computer for what seems like forever & then it struck me how I hadn't written here for a while. I wish I could blame it on the enormous workload but that would be far from the truth.

It's been a while since I could put my feelings down on my paper.

It's been a while since I've been able to think coherently about what the future has in store for me.

To quote the words of the original song by Staind -

"Why must I feel this way?
Just make this go away
Just one more peaceful day!
It's been a while since I could look at myself straight
It's been a while since I said I'm sorry."

It's been a while.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

everyone is goin through or has gone though the same phase..... but this has been the phase which has made most sense to me. so just leave it to its own course

R!@ said...

@ rohit- made most sense to you? that's ironic. nothing seems to make sense to me anymore! :P